Confidently Handling All Divorce Issues
The divorce process is a confusing and emotional time even though it may be the best solution for you and your spouse. Any decision you make right now will affect your future and the future of your family. For this reason, it is important to become educated about what options you have when filing for divorce.
At The Weir Law Firm, LLC, in Bridgewater, New Jersey, our firm has guided clients through the difficult divorce process by providing committed representation. We have decades of experience helping clients make hard decisions to protect themselves and prepare their family for a better future.
After reviewing the initial information, our family law attorneys will help you determine whether or not to pursue an amicable divorce. We take the time to listen to your concerns in order to determine strategies that seek to achieve your goals and cater to your specific needs. We not only want to make the situation easier on you, but also your family.
The Weir Law Firm, LLC, represents clients in divorce-related issues such as:
- Child support
- Child custody
- Equitable distribution of assets and property
- Enforcements and modifications
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Our office is effective in any of the approaches to divorce:
- Contested: When a settlement cannot be reached between both parties, attorney Weir will aggressively litigate and protect your interests in court.
- Uncontested: Both parties retain separate counsel in an attempt to work out a fair settlement agreement before entering court.
- Mediation: If communication exists between the parties, an independent mediator could assist in resolving many issues before pursuing any legal action.