Experienced Business Litigation Attorney
Your business represents hard work and dedication. When a legal issue or a dispute threatens your enterprise, make sure you protect it by hiring a skilled attorney with the experience to resolve your problem.
Attorney Bonnie Weir has over 30 years of litigation experience and has spent many of those years advising and advocating for companies of all sizes. The Weir Law Firm, LLC, represents companies throughout New Jersey from its office in Bridgewater located in Somerset County.
When you need trusted guidance and an attorney who will bring you creative, real-world solutions, bring your case to Bonnie Weir. Bonnie understands how businesses operate and how high the stakes can be in commercial transactions and litigation. She will handle every aspect of your case so that you can focus on running your business.
Protect Your Business At Every Stage With The Guidance Of A Skilled Lawyer
Whether you are looking for assistance with a transaction, negotiation or litigation, attorney Bonnie Weir’s wide variety of experience will work in your favor. She can assist you with any of the following:
- Shareholder/partner disputes – Disputes between shareholders or partners are common and can put your entire business in jeopardy. Bonnie will help you resolve the matter while protecting your interests.
- Construction litigation – Construction projects represent a large investment for everyone involved. From building defects to mechanic’s liens, Bonnie will make sure your investment is secured.
- Appeals – If your commercial litigation did not end the way you hoped, you may consider appealing the matter. Not all attorneys handle appeals, however. Turn to an attorney with experience at the appellate level.
- Health care law – Bonnie has worked with health care professionals and entities, from licensure and provider agreements to litigation, she can help you keep your practice running properly.
- Bankruptcy for creditors – As a creditor, you may worry about your ability to collect on a debt when your debtor files for bankruptcy. Allow Bonnie to advocate for your interests throughout the process.
- Contracts – Contracts represent the backbone of all business transactions. No matter what type of business you are in, you need to be able to rely on your contracts to protect your interests. Bonnie can negotiate, draft, review and challenge contracts on your behalf.
These are just a few examples of the types of business matters The Weir Law Firm, LLC, resolves. Whatever your business needs, Bonnie will work with you to find smart, reliable resolutions.
Do You Have To Go To Trial?
Not necessarily. Many clients facing legal disputes do not want to go through a trial. They would prefer to find a solution outside of the courtroom. As an adjunct college professor who teaches ADR, among other things, Bonnie Weir understands the benefits of alternative dispute resolutions like arbitration and mediation. She will work with you to find the best way to resolve your case based on your legal goals. Whether that means using her negotiation skills or taking your case through trial, she is prepared to work toward the outcome you want.
Start Building Your Case Today
In business and in litigation, timing can be critical. Whether your business is in Somerset or Gloucester County, the firm handles business litigation throughout the state of New Jersey. Do not hesitate to reach out to The Weir Law Firm, LLC, today to start working toward a resolution of your case. To schedule a consultation, reach out online or call 908-333-4002. Existing clients please call 908-575-0185.