Confidently Handling All Divorce Issues
The divorce process is a confusing and emotional time, even though it may be the best solution for you and your spouse. Any decision you make right now will affect your future and the future of your family. For this reason, it is important to become educated about what options you have when filing for divorce.
The Weir Law Firm, LLC, in Bridgewater, New Jersey, guides clients through the difficult divorce process by providing committed representation. Attorney Bonnie Weir has decades of experience helping clients make hard decisions to protect themselves and prepare their families for a better future. The Weir Law Firm, LLC represents clients complex divorce cases throughout Somerset County and New Jersey.
How Our Law Firm Can Help
After reviewing the initial information, Bonnie Weir will help you determine whether or not to pursue an amicable divorce. She will take the time to listen to your concerns in order to determine strategies that seek to achieve your goals and cater to your specific needs. Bonnie wants to make the situation easier on you but on your family as well.
The Weir Law Firm, LLC, represents clients in divorce-related issues such as:
- Child support
- Child custody matters
- Equitable distribution of assets and property
- Enforcements and modifications
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Divorce Options in New Jersey
The firm handles divorce via the following approaches:
- Contested: When a settlement cannot be reached between both parties, attorney Bonnie M. Weir will aggressively litigate and protect your interests in court.
- Uncontested: Both parties retain separate counsel in an attempt to work out a fair settlement agreement before entering court.
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution: If communication exists between the parties, an independent mediator could assist in resolving many issues before pursuing any legal action.
Contact The Weir Law Firm, LLC Today
To schedule an initial consultation with a lawyer at the firm, please call 908-333-4002 or send an email. Existing clients please call 908-575-0185.